HDFC Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Date of Birth & Age
J & K Resident
Spouse's Date of Birth & Age
NPS Corpus to be utilised for purchase of annuity (in ₹)
The annuity amount provided above is a provisional amount based on the annuity rate available currently. The final annuity amount will be calculated based on the Annuity Rates applicable as on the date of purchase of annuity.
Brief Description of Annuity Schemes:
- Annuity to subscriber and after he/she expires, annuity ceases.
Lifetime Income with Capital Refund
- Annuity to subscriber and after he/she expires, principal amount is paid to nominee.
Life & Last Survivor with 100% Income
- Annuity to subscriber and after he/she expires, annuity to spouse, after expiry of spouse, annuity ceases
Life & Last Survivor with 100% Income with Capital Refund
- Annuity to subscriber and after he/she expires, annuity to spouse, after expiry of spouse, principal amount is paid to the nominee.
NPS - Family Income
- Annuity to subscriber and after he/she expires, annuity to spouse. On expiry of spouse, annuity to be re-issued to the family members in the order of preference provided hereunder, at a premium rate prevalent at the time of purchase of the annuity, utilizing the purchase price required to be returned under the contract (until all the members given below are covered:
(a) living dependent mother of the deceased subscriber
(b) living dependent father of the deceased subscriber
After the coverage of all such members, the purchase price shall be returned to the surviving children of the subscriber and in absence of children to the legal heirs of the subscriber as applicable.)